We understand that maintaining your financial accounts and records, supervising accounts staff, dealing with accountants, auditors, bankers and creditors all place pressure on the valuable time and monetary resources of your business. However good bookkeeping practices can also benefit the business by helping you to manage and control the finances of your business and planning for future growth of the business.
Outsourcing can be more cost effective than paying a regular book-keeper on site, saving on employment costs. With outsourcing you only pay for the time the work takes and you are under no obligation for the number of hours you require LCA provides accurate and comprehensive small business bookkeeping services tailored to suit your specific business needs.
Our Bookkeeping services include;
- Invoice Production
- Posting of all transactions to a suitable accounts package
- Purchase Ledger Management including purchase analysis and payments
- Management of stock levels to run the business efficiently
- Planning your dividends where applicable
- Regular and specific business advice to take advantage of efficiencies
- Ensuring information is ready and accurate for filing of statutory returns and accounts
However, if you prefer to maintain control of your bookkeeping, we can install a suitable accounts system in accordance with the business needs to provide the information to prepare your annual accounts and tax returns.